SRS Light

nsjames

Reaction score
They might clear it for free, but if anything needs fixed it will cost you.

if it's a seat belt buckle they will fix it for free.

When I got my 2000 the SRS light came on anytime you undid the seat belt and the car was on. I got the flashy flashy codes out of it thanks to this website, diagnosed it as the drivers seat belt buckle and took it to a Honda dealer. They fixed it and told me to have a nice day.

If they look at it and it turns out to not be a seat belt buckle they will charge you for the diagnostic time.

eggs

Reaction score
John you shouldn't have any issues with an inspection mt passed with the light on, without a problem

J30MAN

Reaction score
John you shouldn't have any issues with an inspection mt passed with the light on, without a problem

I was just given a verbal fail last week, they said it can't be on. But they didnt have me pay, so that I would have more than a week to fix it.

Macsrule15

Reaction score
i just got my seatbelt buckle replaced a few days ago for free and all was peachy if one dealer says no if theres another local take it to them.. or just ***** at them untill they do it haha under the law i believe they have to have a unlimited mile warrenty on safety equipment aslong as the car has not been in a accident or salvaged...

J30MAN

Reaction score
i just got my seatbelt buckle replaced a few days ago for free and all was peachy if one dealer says no if theres another local take it to them.. or just ***** at them untill they do it haha under the law i believe they have to have a unlimited mile warrenty on safety equipment aslong as the car has not been in a accident or salvaged...

The car got hit in the rear quarter panel by a bus back in around 05-06. Does that count as an accident?

Back