Final pictures before Winter

Pizzaman

Reaction score
looks good, i hate winter mode! props for taking your coils off i'm way to lazy for that and after last winter my tiens won't move anymore. salt FTL!!

twofast4u

Reaction score
Its so worth it to remove the coils. Less hassle to clean them every other week from the salt. I took my ksports off and put on my stock shocks with lowering springs. I really miss being low though :(

However, its fun to zoom over speed bumps again lmao.

J30MAN

Reaction score
looks good, i hate winter mode! props for taking your coils off i'm way to lazy for that and after last winter my tiens won't move anymore. salt FTL!!

Its so worth it to remove the coils. Less hassle to clean them every other week from the salt. I took my ksports off and put on my stock shocks with lowering springs. I really miss being low though :(

However, its fun to zoom over speed bumps again lmao.

You did such a good job with the wheel choice.

I agree with getting the VW Touring lip kit also

Thanks Guys. Yeah I need to go full stock anyways. I'm replacing my front struts with type 2's and getting my wheels powder coated or machined over the winter haven't decided yet.

Mikey

Reaction score
I agree with getting the VW Touring lip kit also
30169142.jpg

:p

John, the car looks great as-is. Don't be ashamed of winter mode; embrace it! :lawl:

J30MAN

Reaction score
dude whats the wheel and tire spec on that? looks great.

Thanks Patrick

18x8 +30, 215/40

30169142.jpg

:p

John, the car looks great as-is. Don't be ashamed of winter mode; embrace it! :lawl:

Thanks Mikey

Oh don't get me wrong I'm excited to drive a normal car and slam potholes and fly over speed bumps. I just don't like the season that comes with it.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I'm replacing my front struts with type 2's and getting my wheels powder coated or machined over the winter haven't decided yet.

I'm thinking some type of WW kit Savings Account should be started over the winter months as well.

Just a thought.

:coffee:

J30MAN

Reaction score
I'm thinking some type of WW kit Savings Account should be started over the winter months as well.

Just a thought.

:coffee:

It'd be a while before a full lip kit is purchased. I want to get a spoilerless trunk before I get a lip kit.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
You want to go spoilerless too, huh.

I like the 'sport' spoiler that some of the sedans come with, I know simon_y has that one.

I think the sedans look great with the spoiler, but I guess if you want the clean look, that makes sense.

Back