Final pictures before Winter

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Nice pics John, I do love your sedan. I think I like the wheels as is because the style and the color (along w/your drop) give your car a motorsport look, which I always like. But I can understand why you want to change them.

It'd be a while before a full lip kit is purchased. I want to get a spoilerless trunk before I get a lip kit.

You want to go spoilerless too, huh.

All the cool kids are. haha

Steadycrusin401

Reaction score
John, your ride is just so damn clean looking. The mugen lip you have on looks good already but the WW touring lip would make it look official. & it's winter mode for me also.

J30MAN

Reaction score

I like the 'sport' spoiler that some of the sedans come with, I know simon_y has that one.

I think the sedans look great with the spoiler, but I guess if you want the clean look, that makes sense.

Nice pics John, I do love your sedan. I think I like the wheels as is because the style and the color (along w/your drop) give your car a motorsport look, which I always like. But I can understand why you want to change them.

All the cool kids are. haha

Yeah I want that more low slung look. Low & Slow haha.

John, your ride is just so damn clean looking. The mugen lip you have on looks good already but the WW touring lip would make it look official. & it's winter mode for me also.

Thanks man! How close are you to Westerly? A coupe buddies in my Tech School are from there.

ejreams

Reaction score

I like the 'sport' spoiler that some of the sedans come with, I know simon_y has that one.

I think the sedans look great with the spoiler, but I guess if you want the clean look, that makes sense.

Spoilers are cool dammit! want proof? watch fast and the furious!

No seriously though.. why is everyone getting rid of them.. I want one.. lmao.

Steadycrusin401

Reaction score
Thanks man! How close are you to Westerly? A coupe buddies in my Tech School are from there.
30mins. Did you go to NE Tech? My homie Dave Sansone lives in hopkington. And graduated last year or two.

J30MAN

Reaction score
Spoilers are cool dammit! want proof? watch fast and the furious!

No seriously though.. why is everyone getting rid of them.. I want one.. lmao.

It doesn't flow with the look I am trying to achieve. It did back when I wanted one. But I'm trying to change up my car a little.

30mins. Did you go to NE Tech? My homie Dave Sansone lives in hopkington. And graduated last year or two.

I'm going to Lincoln Tech. Just started this Fall.

Back