WTB: 98-02 Accord Sedan 5spd

itzcharlie

Reaction score
Looking for a clean low miles one in the southern area (Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, etc.) can be coupe but prefer sedan need to get a daily

itzcharlie

Reaction score
Hey how's the Merc? Update that thread if you have any new pics/videos. :)

Mercedes has come a long way just got in some bc coilovers for it lol . Looking for an accord to keep miles off of it. I’ll post some pictures when I get some time. Glad someone remembers me haha

itzcharlie

Reaction score
These cars are almost 20 years old. Finding one with low miles is rare

Completely understand found 3 under 100k in the past month 2 sold as soon as they were posted and the 3rd one guy decided not to sell
I’d buy one up to like 180k miles as long as maintenance record is there just want a reliable daily

Nam1911a1

Reaction score
I bought mine at 211k for 1600. It's been reliable as hell. Just needed some tune up. It does burn oil at high RPMs. There is no maintenance record but hell if it ain't leaking much oil or any coolant, runs good, and pulls hard it's good to go for me.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Mercedes has come a long way just got in some bc coilovers for it lol . Looking for an accord to keep miles off of it. I’ll post some pictures when I get some time. Glad someone remembers me haha

You joined right before me so I remember haha. Cool, GL with the search. I drive my Accord still too, also to keep miles off my other car.

snip33r

Reaction score
I wish you are local, I would sell mine have only 160K km, dealer maintained
San Marino Red EX-L 5 speed. hope I find a buyer locally

good luck with the search

Back