Wheel Fitment Thread

swollen_cu

Reaction score
The fronts will look nice and flush without much stretch at all if even noticeable with a 225/40. If you want a beefier looking tire, don't get falkens. They run a tad smaller than other brands

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
2011-12-19_18-29-51_404.jpg

Lower your front a bit more. Will increase camber a little bit and should pull it within the tire. Going with less stretch will make it poke more because of the wider tread, it will stick out at the top more. Just drop it a bit and it will not poke and look so good. :thumbsup:

99accord boi

Reaction score
red are ur fenders rolled?
if not u should and i agree with the beefier tire coments as for more camber i think ur fine wen u hit bumps dips or any imperfection on the road ur suspension will naturally camber the wheels and tuck them in jus run the beefier tire and if u can lower lower just a tad bit more in the front

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
The fronts will look nice and flush without much stretch at all if even noticeable with a 225/40. If you want a beefier looking tire, don't get falkens. They run a tad smaller than other brands

By run smaller do you mean the sidewall?

I have 225/40 on the wheels now and there isn't really any stretch, it just looks like the fit well with no ballooning. So I'll probably stick with 225.

Lower your front a bit more. Will increase camber a little bit and should pull it within the tire. Going with less stretch will make it poke more because of the wider tread, it will stick out at the top more. Just drop it a bit and it will not poke and look so good. :thumbsup:

The front is as low as it can go since the Yellows are on their bottom perch. If I want to go lower I'll have to change suspension. I agree though, it may be something I have to do.

Even if i do lower though, the stretch showing in those photos is still too much since I won't be slammed. Hoping going with a 225/40 and lowering more will make even a wider tire flush, I think it will if I go this route.

red are ur fenders rolled?
if not u should and i agree with the beefier tire coments as for more camber i think ur fine wen u hit bumps dips or any imperfection on the road ur suspension will naturally camber the wheels and tuck them in jus run the beefier tire and if u can lower lower just a tad bit more in the front

No, wish they were. I have a small rust issue in one of the rear fenders that is keeping me from rolling them, I'm afraid if I do it will crack or something. I need to figure out how to fix it. I agree with your last sentence.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Have another set of wheels I'm considering, which I know will clear the BBK.

Leaving about a fingergap of wheel gap, would 18x8 +22 front/18x9 +22 rear poke at all? Or would I need to pull my fenders for this setup not to look retarded?
Tire size at front would be 225/40, and not sure about rear, 225 as well? I've had 235/40 before and it rubbed a bit.

Last edited:

simon_y

Reaction score
Is anybody or does anybody know someone who has BBS LM's on their 6th gen? I'm curious to know how they will look on our cars 17's or 18's and the specs on them.

I'm thinking of changing it up this year and I don't want to dish out all the money for something I might not like. I'm learning from the past. lol.

truWarier02

Reaction score
Is anybody or does anybody know someone who has BBS LM's on their 6th gen? I'm curious to know how they will look on our cars 17's or 18's and the specs on them.

I'm thinking of changing it up this year and I don't want to dish out all the money for something I might not like. I'm learning from the past. lol.

IcyAccord
e7f8t4.jpg

Slowaccord Not exactly LMs, they're Algernon Intelesse but similar design nonetheless.
whjyna.jpg

Back