Wheel Fitment Thread

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
If you haven't gotten an alignment, get one ASAP. I got my car aligned twice in 2011.

I'm going to be running FK452s for my next set. They have reinforced sidewalls and a decent treadware rating. Not the best tire of course, but I think they'll suit my needs.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Best tires I’ve driven on by far were T1R’s. Even the 50 sidewalls I had were like riding on rails. They’re expensive though if you have wheels bigger than 17”.

anthonyCG6

Reaction score
hey im new in here im looking to get this rims for my 99 accord
rota RB-R 17x8.5 Offset: +04 does any body know if they will fit with out rolling my fenders
ill be using 205/45/17 to get a little strech
thank you
attachment.php

truWarier02

Reaction score
You'll need to roll them..

I don't know why people want to enter the "fitment game" and not want to do the work that usually comes with it. There are plenty of rollers in LA, some as cheap as $40 for all 4 corners up to $80 or $90.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Hopefully you got them cheap, lol.

not really. $400 not installed.

If you haven't gotten an alignment, get one ASAP. I got my car aligned twice in 2011.

I'm going to be running FK452s for my next set. They have reinforced sidewalls and a decent treadware rating. Not the best tire of course, but I think they'll suit my needs.

I should probably get that done next week ha. I haven't yet. Thanks for the info. About how much are those tires?

You'll need to roll them..

I don't know why people want to enter the "fitment game" and not want to do the work that usually comes with it. There are plenty of rollers in LA, some as cheap as $40 for all 4 corners up to $80 or $90.

Exactly what I was thinking!

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
FKs aren't the cheapest tires either. I'm getting mine for over $500 for the set of four.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I always end up spending close to $700 for tires, but that includes mounting/balancing/alignment.

Probably doesn't help that I have a stupid desire to have tires with a somewhat cool tread pattern, lol.

Back