Raptor ballast sucks !

dynasty

Reaction score
Re: ddm ballast sucks !

someone please change the title to Raptor ballast rather than DDM. this is misleading!

SoofapturaHof

Reaction score
ddm ballast sucks

ive had DDM 6000k 55w HIDs on my motorcycle for about 1yr now with no problems so far. the ballasts are just as small as any other 35w kit. only problem i had with them is the shipping time took 3 weeks and lack of customer service.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Re: ddm ballast sucks

ive had DDM 6000k 55w HIDs on my motorcycle for about 1yr now with no problems so far. the ballasts are just as small as any other 35w kit. only problem i had with them is the shipping time took 3 weeks and lack of customer service.

thats cool.

reading through the thread wouldve told you that the OP had problems with the raptor ballasts, not the ddm's.

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score

well no ballasts or HIDs could be as worst as the ones I got from a local shop here in Alhambra CA..its called the Car Shop on valley blvd..damn their HIDs suck *** worst $150 ever spent in my life..biggest regret..my right side kept blowing out and I went through 2 ballasts already and they replaced it with no charge or questions asked really..but they gave me one that seemed used because the color doesnt even really match although its the same temperature...

WEAKSAUCE!

Dtownz Thrillah

Reaction score

well no ballasts or HIDs could be as worst as the ones I got from a local shop here in Alhambra CA..its called the Car Shop on valley blvd..damn their HIDs suck *** worst $150 ever spent in my life..biggest regret..my right side kept blowing out and I went through 2 ballasts already and they replaced it with no charge or questions asked really..but they gave me one that seemed used because the color doesnt even really match although its the same temperature...

WEAKSAUCE!

Actually I thought ballasts dont affect the color temp. That is all in the bulbs.

Maybe it doesnt match because the drivers side never blew out and it was on longer than the passenger side.

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score

Actually I thought ballasts dont affect the color temp. That is all in the bulbs.

Maybe it doesnt match because the drivers side never blew out and it was on longer than the passenger side.

hm im not too sure then. bc the original HIDs were slim ballasts till one day it blew out, and i brought it back in and then they gave me some huge fat ballast with "bulbs" or whatever..basically an entire set and when i pulled up next to a wall i noticed my original left side was a nice bright white slight blue, but the right side was now like a weird off white, but from a distance its okay..it just bugs me personally bc i know its off color lol..

well on topic, ddm ballasts seem to be not THAT bad, but i know O-nex for sure is a good brand bc i convinced my ex to go with those and not the place where i got mine

my friends E36 also has some ddms which are pretty nice

Back