Electrical problem!!!!

bigboialvin

Reaction score
Alrighty i have a 2002 honda accord v6. and some times when i start it i find the all the electric components have reset lik the clock nd the radio. btw i have an aftermarket radio and a amp running to my subs all kenwood. nd sum times the radio randomly turns off nd turn back on if im lucky. also today i went to go start my car nd nothing worked at all no power wat so ever until i popped the hood nd power was restored. I just recently change the battery for a betta one for my amp over th summer. So what is the problem????

Erik123456789

Reaction score
the battery post connector things are loose maybe? so the battery randomly comes unplugged idk... I would check that first since everything seems to work fine

Jfuentes87

Reaction score
Check your ground connection as well, maybe some fuses? but I dont think that would be it

Mojeans69

Reaction score
I would say short...if the radio shuts off while the car is running because it wouldnt be runnin off the battery but the alt...maybe an exposed wire on the radio harness....check the grounds also

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I have been having an issue with the negative terminal on my yellow top, the connector is a bit loose, so I would definately check to see how easy it is for you to move the negative from the battery.

You may have to find a better fitting connector for it....or try some of the other suggestions.

dynasty

Reaction score
since it's the winter time, i say it's the corrosion around the terminal of the battery. clean the terminal and just to be sure, go to any auto stores and have your battery checked. they should give you a free testing on batteries.

Back