FS: Genuine OEM Sides and Rear Lip

JV6

Reaction score
Decided to make a separate thread for this, I have a set of discontinued OEM Genuine Side and Rear Lip for sale. I've been busy past 2 months and haven't had time to wrap them up to be ship out till now, didn't have the material aswell. There were bunch of ppl who were interested but my inbox was hella flooded with the old FS thread so I decided to do this again.

Link to old thread, few items are still there for sale. http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49423

Here are pictures, the blue tape on the rear lip is just to hold the black weather strip until you install it. They've been bubble wrapped and boxed up ready to ship!

ztc6f6.jpg

1iczmc.jpg

m79dt.jpg

Would like to sell together, $575 us shipped via FedEx for Both Sides and Rear. Was originally $650 but I will pay half the shipping now. Thanks

Last edited:

pinoy209

Reaction score
i want to low ball you so badd!!! lol

wish u were in the states instead. id be all over this.

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
Bumped.

Just to verify, is that HONDA OEM paint or a professional spray job with silver paint?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Surprised to see them still being around FS.

I thought those were going to be gone with the wind right away.

Ppl used to hunt dwn for these, spending countless hrs & days.

JV6

Reaction score
If I had a couple I would so get these!! Legit parts GLWS

Thanks buddy :)

Bumped.

Just to verify, is that HONDA OEM paint or a professional spray job with silver paint?

It's been professionally paint match for Honda satin silver NH623M code. Paint alone for the 3 piece costed me $800 alone.

Surprised to see them still being around FS.

I thought those were going to be gone with the wind right away.

Ppl used to hunt dwn for these, spending countless hrs & days.

I remember when I had to hunt these down, was it ever painful lol tt. I would spend the money for this over Bayson-R replica lip anyday, they look just so much bulkier and flares out more. Plus direct bolt on without any work.

Back