FS: Function and Form Type 1 Coilovers ***SOLD***

phi1542

Reaction score
Selling Function and Form Type 1 coilovers with about 10k miles on them. No issues and they are awesome if you want to slam your car. these are really popular on this forum and a lot of people run them haha hmu Located in Sacramento $450 obo

2ypkhs3.jpg

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: Function and Form Type 1

You will need to post photos of what you are selling as opposed to a stock product photo.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

If you remove the wheel at each corner you can get a photo of most of the coilover. Getting a couple shots of each to show the whole body and labeling them should give potential buyers a decent idea.

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score

First the wheels now the coils?! WHY? Your car is so nice! Btw, if I had $500 you can bet your @$$ I'd be the first to jump on these haha glws.

phi1542

Reaction score

First the wheels now the coils?! WHY? Your car is so nice! Btw, if I had $500 you can bet your @$$ I'd be the first to jump on these haha glws.

Thanks! and I know....... :( It's just where I drive have pretty bad road conditions and it's a lot of bumps and what now. Really inconvenient and my girlfriend and family don't like it =T So I'm switching to function rather than form haha less wide wheels and not slammed. Trying to get a hold of base model 04-08 TL wheels and Tein Street Advance coils. People say they are pretty comfy :D

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
Re: Function and Form Type 1/Trade for Tein Street Adv. Coilovers

TEINs are definitely known for comfort so you're heading down a good path there and I love those TL wheels :thumbsup:

phi1542

Reaction score
Re: Function and Form Type 1/Trade for Tein Street Adv. Coilovers

TEINs are definitely known for comfort so you're heading down a good path there and I love those TL wheels :thumbsup:

I know but I'm having a hard time finding them haha but I got a potential trade tomorrow with some 18x8.5 CCW reps!

Back