What'd you do to your accord today?

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Ah.

Where'd you see the mini H1's for sale? I'm only seeing $150. And then $30 for an HID kit

Edit. Never mind, found them for $120! Thanks for the answers Alex!

LeAccord

Reaction score
Don't know if you remember but when I bought it theretrofitsource had a the morimoto mini H1 on ebay for 'buy it now' or 'best offer' .. I made an offer for ****s and giggles and they actually accepted .. So I ended up paying around $110 shipped. They don't have the Mini H1's on ebay anymore for some reason..

Sweet. Np. Waiting to see what you do with yours :thumbsup:

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
At that point I don't mind the extra $10 :lawl:

What brand of HID kit did you get? I was looking at that really cheap xentec brand. Seem cheap as hell buy they have a 2 year warranty....

LeAccord

Reaction score
Get any that has a reputable seller.. 2 year warranty is sort of promising. Just make sure you print the tax invoice or something and just hope the seller doesn't delete his account in the next two years.. :lawl:

Simkid5614

Reaction score
Don't know if you remember but when I bought it theretrofitsource had a the morimoto mini H1 on ebay for 'buy it now' or 'best offer' .. I made an offer for ****s and giggles and they actually accepted .. So I ended up paying around $110 shipped. They don't have the Mini H1's on ebay anymore for some reason..

Sweet. Np. Waiting to see what you do with yours :thumbsup:

I think they pulled them off, for new stock coming in.

Simkid5614

Reaction score
Morimoto mini H1 will include the shrouds and harness if you wish to wire it up as bi-xenon. I bought the kit on ebay and yes it came with ballasts and bulbs. You do not need a relay.

Lols. Harness has two relay cubes with it lol.

Legit I paid i think it was 285$ for mine, not including paint. I like the fact that i have a warranty.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Done. Definitely helps the rear end look a little more finished. I wasn't low enough to pull off the naked trunk look I think.

Here's a horrible cell phone pic.

temporary_zps973c9145.jpg

I was nervous trying to line everything up haha.

temporary_zps365e475e.jpg

temporary_zps867bd63d.jpg

Last edited:
Back