What'd you do to your accord today?

LeAccord

Reaction score
Rivets :lawl:

And because if they aren't where they're supposed to be then you could taken it from another car or something haha

What do you need the VIN there for? And there's one in your door and dash.

I don't know .. its just there. I won't be cutting it now anyway because I just heard that the inspection place i HAVE to go to in july will defect me for the tinniest of things. I will have to put my oem suspension and head lights back on and just hope that I don't have any major damage or rust that could potentially be used as a 'fail point' when they inspect my car.. :madrun:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
^Huh, they don't play in Australia with inspections!

Usually you only have to get an inspection done if you are selling the car, otherwise it's just emissions.

LeAccord

Reaction score
Since I got the car interstate and in July it is time to renew all the paperwork of registration and insurance etc, ownership title is also being transferred from my uncle so the car has to undertake a full inspection. Everybody who has been through the inspection in my state has has said that it is the strictest inspection you'll ever undergo.
90% of people who get defected have to go at least twice to clear all the defects because once a cop defects you for one thing, the inspectors will defect you for everything else you have that is not OEM or original on the suspension/engine/wheels. I seriously do not understand this stupid rule in my state .. its making me tick tbh.

I'm going to end up needing to buy a spare set of head lights, shock absorbers and possibly even a new cv boot, again. Yes, even headlights. Aftermarket projectors are illegal, even if I tried to throw a stock halogen bulb in, they'll still defect me for it.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Well, makes sense you have to do all that since you are getting the car from your Uncle.

Unfortunate about all the aftermarket parts, especially since so many cars come with stock projectors these days.

Guess it helps to keep unsafe vehicles off the road. We could probably use some stricter regulations here as well.

JordanZ

Reaction score
Tint! 20% all the way around.

IMG_20130312_140932_zps5a853bc4.jpg

IMG_20130312_140921_zpsce34ca51.jpg

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Jordan, nice job with the debadge.

Tint looks good, makes the white stand out more.

Any plans for some red/clear tails?

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Update on my retrofit.

Taped up the corner reflectors. Did the rest of the housing black. Looked really good... Until the tape took some chrome off :( m
Had a feeling this would happen so I just went all black. Sorry Alex :lawl:

Pics to come

Edit: I know this isn't "what I did to my accord today". But it is something I did today, for my accord. And it isn't exactly thread worthy, since a typical mini H1 retrofit. So a little off topic, hopefully not an issue.

Back