What'd you do to your accord today?

Narftastic

Reaction score
Put my sedan bumper back on... Kinda like it again.. Thinking of keeping it n making some unique changes to it.

Everyone is getting the 01-02 coupe bumper it's getting really played out.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
My driver seat has been loose for a while now, the rails don’t move, it’s when I grab the seat cushion and there is a little up and down movement. I thought I found the source but I tightened the nut and I don’t think it helped. The reclining part of the seat has some play in it too. I’m just going to have to take out the entire driver seat and try to find what needs tightened…

Eh. I don't think I've gone overboard yet. I've only a couple more to add and I think I'll be done.

I’m kiddin. I just still chuckle sometimes because I never figured you for a stickers guy with how particular you are about every mod on your car, and keeping it as clean as you do.

wet the tape or use seran wrap. i got sock of the chrome comming off lol

Or stick it to your pants or the carpet to lower the adhesion. I had the same problem, ended up respraying “chrome” paint, which I actually liked better.

took a front spindle off to change the hub out. cant get the dang bearing race off the hub:sad:

[Sledge] hammer time? j/k hope you get it off man, excited to see those gunmetal HFP’s on your coupe.

Put my sedan bumper back on... Kinda like it again.. Thinking of keeping it n making some unique changes to it.

Not a bad idea…

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
Yep that works too. I tried the chrome paint out, I liked the color, and it seemed to diffuse the light better, but I hated the orange peel look it had up close. And when I went to paint it black, it made the flat black glossy

LeAccord

Reaction score
Finally installed the appropriate double din fascia. Now there's no gap all around the head unit :)

BF653E20-48AB-45D7-B5B9-E7C354B5A18D-24905-000012E2B63652F8_zps0b64a688.jpg

Mikey

Reaction score
RedRyder said:
My driver seat has been loose for a while now, the rails don’t move, it’s when I grab the seat cushion and there is a little up and down movement. I thought I found the source but I tightened the nut and I don’t think it helped. The reclining part of the seat has some play in it too. I’m just going to have to take out the entire driver seat and try to find what needs tightened…
My seat has a tiny bit of movement in it as well. I only notice it upon quick aceleration or ifI really rock in the seat. Might give the nuts a tighten and see what that does. Could it be bent rails/frame? From getting in/out over the years...?

RedRyder said:
I’m kiddin. I just still chuckle sometimes because I never figured you for a stickers guy with how particular you are about every mod on your car, and keeping it as clean as you do.
I'm not a big sticker guy though. I dont like tons of stickers or sticker bombing. Im fine with a few repped decals. 6GA, obviously, and the other ones are friends that I approve of. Im sure eventually I'll get tired of replacing them, washing them off or just seeing them, and remove them altogether. It's the "grass is greener" thing; I like the clean/neat look but something inside me wants to do the sticker bomb thing, lol. Luckily for me, and everyone else, I dont act on my impulses, lol.

Finally installed the appropriate double din fascia. Now there's no gap all around the head unit :)

Awesome. Woodgrain is always a nice addition. :thumbsup:

LeAccord

Reaction score
My seat has a tiny bit of movement in it as well. I only notice it upon quick aceleration or ifI really rock in the seat. Might give the nuts a tighten and see what that does. Could it be bent rails/frame? From getting in/out over the years...?

Awesome. Woodgrain is always a nice addition. :thumbsup:

My seat also has little up/down movement on it. I don't think it's the nuts that are loose, it might be where the rails are attached to the seat.

I've always had wood grain, Mikey ... Lol

Ratchet

Reaction score

Everyone is getting the 01-02 coupe bumper it's getting really played out.

how bout doing the CF4 fogs on your sedan bumper?

i thought i'm the only one here with the same issue on the driver seat. Looking forward on how you gonna fix it since i can get my hands on them ATM.

Ratchet

Reaction score

nice fix.
6GA accord dash looks better with double din radios. even if it's just the
oem ones. Too bad mine mine is not.

Back