Goodbye to my 6thgen and Thank you forum members

paypalbid

Reaction score
Although I've never gotten to talk to you as I'm fairly new to the forum I think I can say with your knowledge from experience of ownership makes you an asset here. Hopefully this forum doesn't lose any more members but like you said, you'll still provide technical support so kudos to you and good luck on your future endeavors :)

Thank you. I'll be around this forum, I still read the new posts at least once a week.

paypalbid

Reaction score
Any plans for the Lexus?

I am considering an '03 540 M-sport and '01-03 M5 for my next car, posted some questions in your thread if you don't mind divulging some info.

I don't have any big plan for the Lexus. It is a Sport Edition so it has 18" nice 5 spoke wheels with upgraded sway bars and bushings. I got the car tinted, upgraded Bluetooth module, all maintenance are up to date, added white LED interior lights and license plate lights. I think that would be it for now as I like the car they way it is and gonna keep it clean and stock. The car got one of the best HID headlights and LED tail lamps already. It already has 290hp and 320 torque, and I will keep as a comfortable cruiser. Here is a generic picture of what the car looks like:
http://images.thecarconnection.com/lrg/2004_lexus_ls_430_100006950_l.jpg

I will address your question regarding the E39 BMW on the other thread.

Last edited:

paypalbid

Reaction score
Andy!!!! I Can't believe it! Hopefully the next owner cares for her the way you did.

Hey Matt!

I didn't know you are still around the forum. Thanks for the memories, all those midnight canyon runs in Mulholland/Malibu areas. We did a run in the canyon in your E30 BMW as well.

The new owner is a close friend of mine. He was a mechanic so has extensive knowledge, he will take great car of the car. Although the Accord is no longer mine, but I still get to ride shot gun in it :waytogo:

Back