JDMFanatik's 1998 Honda Accord EX (56k No No)

JDMFanatik

Reaction score
I've been a member in 6thgenaccord for quite a while and now i think its time for me to put up (JADE) in here. Thanks for everyones ideas and ideas would be appreciated. Thanks for the comments

Car
-1998 Honda Accord EX Sedan 4Cyl.

Engine / Performance
F23 ULEV
Short Ram Air Intake
Top Fuel filter
Headers (not on yet)

Suspension
-K Sport Springs (F.2.5 R 2.25)
-Stock Shocks

Interior / I.C.E
-Eonon 7in LCD touch Screen, Bluetooth, DVD player
-Dual 12' Kicker CVR
-Pioneer 2way 6x5 front
-Performance Teqnik 6x9 3 way

Cosmetic
-Soshinoya Badge
-JP Style Front PU Lip
-Stock Rims
-01-03 Civic Fogs
-Prelude Shifter Gate
-Black housed headlight with blacked out amber strip
-Type R shift Knob
-6000K H.I.D
-Xenon slim ballast
-Platinum Burlwood WoodTrim

Future plan
-H22 Swap
-Sportmax 504
-WW kit
-Leather Int.
- & much more. keep in tune..

THE BAD
--SUSPENDED LICENSE so i cant drive this baby till December of 08 but i sure will keep her and keep on modding her..
thanks 6thgen..

fwjgwo.jpg

28spulj.jpg

zit652.jpg

xvqfr.jpg

4ubaq9.jpg

2dlsl6d.jpg

2s7gne0.jpg

24l5360.jpg

10de9n5.jpg

2qaliqx.jpg

Last edited:

nyknick1015

Reaction score
yo wtf... tiptronic?? where did u get that from?? Why does accords have tiptronic trannies and i do not know about it??

Looking good tho minus the lip i dunno, im not a fan of the lip

indowanksta88

Reaction score
yo wtf... tiptronic?? where did u get that from?? Why does accords have tiptronic trannies and i do not know about it??

Looking good tho minus the lip i dunno, im not a fan of the lip

it is just a prelude shifter assembly, the tiptronic doesnt work...

car looks good bro, that is a really agressive drop for springs, looks really good... are u planning on getting any wheels anytime?

JDMFanatik

Reaction score
shavedaccord- well mi license been suspended for No Insurance and Driving While SuSp. 3rd offence.

indowanksta88- yeah i might be getting some Sportmax 504 or some Racing Harts Still undecided but yeah is a must i have to have rims. but i was thinking of getting 2.3 cl double 5 spoke stock rims for winter wheels.

and the prelude shifter gate is just for looks but it took me about 3 days to do and alot of custom modding something i dont want to do again. and no the triptronic dont work but if i get the h22 with trans then i might try to see if i could hook it up since i might stay auto for a while.

deucescorner

Reaction score
nice looking car, pretty aggresive with that lip. How's the ride on stock shock with that drop? And did you connect the +/- to anything. I heard you can you connect it to your volume control

JDMFanatik

Reaction score
actually the ride with stock shocks is not that bad as i expected it rides pretty good and i was thinking about connecting the triptronic to something but couldnt think of anything and those 3 days of putting it on made me give up so i guess i'll find something to hook it up too..

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score
Looking great! Looks like you also did a awesome jon on the Prelude shifter gate. And that JP style front lip is something different, excellent choice.

JDMFanatik

Reaction score
thanks alot ronron yeah i've seen alot of lip kits out there but wanted to be defferent so i decided to go with this one and looks pretty good so im just waiting to get it painted, and believe it or not i got the Prelude shifter gate idea from you so it actually looks kool and unique.

Back