Purchased another Sedan for a great deal

DBO867

Reaction score
im really diggin the blue on your sedan, the car is coming along very well

Clonerenolc

Reaction score
Looking good! Are you getting spacers to get it flush or just gonna keep it the way it is?

well first I need to get smaller tires , & either I get spacers or get different wheels not sure yet every time I say what I want to do I end up doing something else or not doing anything at all

phi1542

Reaction score
well first I need to get smaller tires , & either I get spacers or get different wheels not sure yet every time I say what I want to do I end up doing something else or not doing anything at all
I feel you haha I have those wheels too and I can never decide to stay with the wheels or get something nicer.... very hard decision because they look good but so do RPF1 or VSXX!

As for your question my vote goes to black house. It goes well since you have a darker blue. Just my opinion

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Clonerenolc

Reaction score
I feel you haha I have those wheels too and I can never decide to stay with the wheels or get something nicer.... very hard decision because they look good but so do RPF1 or VSXX!

As for your question my vote goes to black house. It goes well since you have a darker blue. Just my opinion

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same thing some rpf1 can never go wrong . agree blackhousing now I just need a day off :eh:

GERM

Reaction score
Really liking your sedan.
I own the same year and color, but not as nice(stock height, rims and peeling paint)
I've have recently been contemplating selling my 6th gen and buying a 7th gen accord, but seeing your sedan makes me want to keep it. It reminds me of what I wanted to do with mine when i got it, but never got around to.

Back