Acrod99

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Phut said:
nice ride. where'd you get your cf trunk from? i was supposed to get one last year but the damn shop i went to kept giving me the run around and i never got it. decided to use the money to get a new cf hood but they gave me the run around once more. because of that, i got over cf.

i think he bought it off another member. it sounds to me like you need to give up on that shop, and not the cf.....cf is hot ****, haha.

Phut

Reaction score
nah, i only like cf to a certain extent. my friend had a full cf cwest style kit from extreme dimensions. looked cool when he first got it, but seeing it all the time, i grew over it.

as for the shop, i'm no longer going there due to shady business practices. i was one of their first loyal customers and to be jipped by them after i sourced a lot of my parts through them is straight up shady.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
hes got a scion TC cf lip spoiler....

.....sorry to be answering all of your questions acrod, haha, but i just know cuz i wanted that damn trunk, haha, just had insufficient funds at the time, haha.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
acrod99 said:
thanks, sketch...and sorry

its np, and it look better on your car anyway, haha, i wouldve rather have had a CF hood before i get the trunk......trunk first is kinda like doing things backwards.

acrod99

Reaction score
I'm planning to do a parking garage shoot sometime soon, i'll post pics when i can. sorry to bump, but it's been a while.

Low'n Slow

Reaction score
Im lovin the ride man! Front plate looks good off-set, i likes!

Keep it up!

cdubb77

Reaction score
R U keepin' the Maine plates or you're switchin' to Utah plates? Which state has cheaper insurance?

Back