Painting High Beam Reflectors Yellow

speedracered

Reaction score
Did you repair the chrome somehow? I am considering chrome tape or paint...it will bug the crap out of me if I leave it the way it is.

like 2 months after . I bought a new set... and yes.... it did bother me. haha

smoky

Reaction score
well i went to lowes today and 2 local paint places..and unsuccessful :(
im serious now..anybody wanna buy me one and ship it to me.? i'll pay for paint and shipping
or does anybody know if i can just buy it online? and where?

C_S_L

Reaction score
Smoky - where in SoCal are you at? I got a can of stain glass paint that i bought awhile ago and use it a few times on my high beam and now its just layin around collecting dust. If your near my area, I could sell it to you. Im in Murrieta.

smoky

Reaction score
murrieta is like more or less 3 hrs away from each me..i live in brawley (really doubt you heard of it) its in imperial valley

C_S_L

Reaction score
Yea thats too far. I would like to shipped it but I need to find out what the shipping rule is regarding aeresol can.

smoky

Reaction score
okie dokie..find out and let me know..i'll pay for shipping so don't worry about that

Cpyro

Reaction score
i dont think so lol, i dont really know but, low beams have the lil reflector that covers the bulb making it reflect off the reflectors. But the Hights just have a hole and the bulb is free. i dont think it should change color cause the lens that the light goes out of is still clear. just my thoughts. pics !!! :D

Back