Official LIGHTS Picture thread!

hotaccord243

Reaction score
Yeah definitely watched a few of her music videos for the first time, and holy sheet it's catchy, good, and she has an amazing voice that is my favorite by far.... Instantly addicted... :wub:

Snoobly

Reaction score
Right?! I just downloaded a ton of songs and now they're on repeat while I do my interwebz car shopping...

Snoobly

Reaction score
I dunno man, Flux and flow, face up, and saviour are all pretty damn good too!

hotaccord243

Reaction score
Yeah just downloaded all her music last night and was just blown away how catchy it is!

I got it in the car now, and listening to it at work all morning today too. WOW, just wow!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Yeah definitely watched a few of her music videos for the first time, and holy sheet it's catchy, good, and she has an amazing voice that is my favorite by far.... Instantly addicted... :wub:

Kinda this.

I love good electronica with good vocals and harmony. I've listened to several songs now and not one didn't have me tapping my foot or humming. And the beat, my God, the beat.

Is all her stuff autotune though?

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
Kinda this.

I love good electronica with good vocals and harmony. I've listened to several songs now and not one didn't have me tapping my foot or humming. And the beat, my God, the beat.

Is all her stuff autotune though?

Listen to her acoustic stuff Chris, she doesn't need autotune.

Listen to "The River" its a good one

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Word. I just heard 'Saviour' and there was some autotune in it. Hate that crap. 'Toes' and some of the others had me wondering if she did use it, I couldn't tell for sure.

I'll check out 'The River', thanks.

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
Almost forgot this thread existed lol

She has an acoustic version of her latest album coming out in a few weeks...here's a preview of it...song starts at the 2:41 mark

Back