604ACCORDS 98 Sedan

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Thanks homie! I love it soooo happy with the turn out, it looks insane in person the camera cant really get the true color.

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Hey all been gone for a while due to moving half way across BC. Cars still around and is off the road for the winter, I'm about 80% done the 5spd swap still have the worst 2 parts to complete hydraulics and wiring. Done a few things since I been gone, the car has full negative camber now I'm about -6 in rear with 25mm spacer and front is about -3/-4 with a 15mm spacer. Looks way better I want to post some pics but photobucket dumped the bucket on everyone is there another site I can use for hosting pics I don't feel like giving them 100 bucks. Hope all the accords are still treating u all goid. ....

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Looks way better I want to post some pics but photobucket dumped the bucket on everyone is there another site I can use for hosting pics I don't feel like giving them 100 bucks.

i have great news, you don't have to spend $100 on photobucket...because they want $400!! :lawl: i've been using imgur and it works great for me.

604ACCORD

Reaction score
It's 400 now!!! What a joke, kinda pisses me off cuz all my pics in my thread r gone. But thanks for that I'll try them out

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
It's 400 now!!! What a joke, kinda pisses me off cuz all my pics in my thread r gone. But thanks for that I'll try them out

If you spend some time on there (PB) you might be able to retrieve your old pics. I only mention it, as you might not have them saved still, if you changed computers over the years. I know on other forums (that I'm on), some of the users were working on getting back their pics after the PB BS thing happened. It really messed up a lot of threads too on many forums.

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Hey guys been a while 5spd swap pretty much complete. Waiting for ecu to show up. Mishimoto rad and new dizzy on route as well as strut king rsx pedals. Front wheels are cambered as well with new upper control arms so things are happening. For the 5spd swap do I have to connect any wires coming from the big trans plug in the engine bay to make it start. I have wired up my vss and reverse lights but didn’t know if I have to connect any of those wires? I’m waiting on ecu with cylinder and key I might try to fire it with auto ecu in case I wired something wrong so I don’t **** up my new one. Sorry haven’t been on here for a while the photobucket thing kinda killed it for me so I’m pretty much on IG now. Hope all your rides are still doing well

dawg316

Reaction score
did an auto to 5 speed on my EG civic. besides wiring the reverse lights. i had to wire the neutral saftey switch / park neutral switch ( autmatic)

depends if you want to run the switch on the pedal , OEM like so you have to have the clutch pushed in to start it. or.......

jump the wires so you can start it in anygear without depressing the clutch pedal.

dont know where exactly it is on a 6th gen. but on my civic it was right where the automatic shifter was located.

ohhh and also there was a relay or plug i had to remove on the firewall by the clutch pedal. that when i didnt remove. the key would stay stuck in the ignition switch. once that was removed the key would come out. guess it was for the park / saftey system

Back