new to the forum and need suggestions

rva6thgen

Reaction score
hey, im new to this forum and i need some help

i live in Richmond va. i have a 99' accord 4dr silver

i was wondering what should be some of my first mods.
right now i have a 12" alpine type X competition sub with a ported box pushing 3,000 watts. pioneer head unit and alpine type R component speakers and 6x9s

i want to do more performance things but idk where to start.

please help. ill put up pics tomorrow of my car tomorrow

thanks,
kyle

rva6thgen

Reaction score
yeah so someone hit my car last night. anyone know any discount wholesale websites that sell front bumper covers??

LoveLee

Reaction score
and since everyone else is telling you to search the forum, which you SHOULD do. ill help you out and tell you that your first mod SHOULD be a drop.

rva6thgen

Reaction score
ive been looking through the forum. ive been thinking about a drop for a while now. that and intake. what are some good company's to go with? and how low should i go?

LoveLee

Reaction score
ksport, f2's, tein, and about a hand full of other brands, just start looking up information on the forum, you can start with product review threads.

go as low as you want to go, no one can make the decision for you.

widebody

Reaction score
i think u should check the forum but what u first do is up to u drop it or do engine performance

rva6thgen

Reaction score
thank yall so much seriously.

i used to have a 98' vr6 gti but someone totatled it in a parking lot so my mom gave me this car but i love it.

ill post pics soon of how basic it looks now and then when i do the drop and so on.

i do have one question though.
i was looking on my stock intake theres the tube that leads to the breather hole into the head.
i know on otgher cars you can just take that off and either replace it or connect it to the new intake. but, theres another tube like connected almost like welded to it.

is that a problem??

BTW i have the ULEV vtec

Back