h22 swap

LouDa601aCcorD

Reaction score
that is correct there smartass, i do have cams but the ones i am looking for now are for b series. u cats dont believe shyt do u? lol

mista jc

Reaction score
They've been asking you for a complete mod list or a dyno sheet to prove your talk for a month now.

If you can spend money to build two cars, you have the means to go out and get a dyno sheet or pay 40-60 for a few dyno runs.

How'd you get 285 to 235. That's an estimation at best. People called you on it and you said my bad, I meant 235. Enough said

Not to mention you never posted a picture of your car or the motor that's in it. Only a picture of a motor

LouDa601aCcorD

Reaction score
yea i understand what your saying. its 235, not 285 and i dont type this. i dont have internet access nor a computer, **** out where i stay they dont even offer cable yet only direct tv. i do all of this over the phone with the my buddy who posts it for me. i dont plan to show a mod list or a pic of the car but i will say i have more work done than what i have told. it looks like shyt to me so i dont show it and i really dont wanna hear what ppl have to say bout it cause since i became a member of this forum, all i got was negative shyt. its ok tho, i kno it comes with the territory. i never should have said nething cause i figured this would happen, thats y i never say nething on here. i will post my dyno sheet as soon as i figure out how to get it from my jump drive into a post and i wont say nothing else. i just wanna sit back, be quiet, and read about all of your experiences and testimonies.

LouDa601aCcorD

Reaction score
oh yea...and far as i know, there are no dynos in this area. i got my car dyno run on a mobile dyno that some guys from alabama brought to track and still had to pay $130 for 3 pulls.

LouDa601aCcorD

Reaction score
2e3tx94.jpg

HondaLuver83

Reaction score

What? You thought since we are driving accords we don't know $hit about preludes or somethin? You're a fool dude, get outta here and quit jackin this guys thread.

It looks like you took a dyno from a WRX or something. Only a car with a fast spooling turbo or a diesel can pull those torque numbers @ 2.5 rpms. Your Dyno does not even list the info about the car/driver or outside conditions.
A word of advice, don't lie to people on here about stuff. No one will like you or respect you.
The only way you could get those numbers from an H22 would be from the hands of God, Your wack son....

Last edited:
Back