Black sunshine's 99 ex coupe....repainted

BLACK SUNSHINE

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for all the great feedback, i have since removed my grille and put my OE one back in, and i am in the market for some halo's or retro's and hid's, going to pick up a set of seat's this weekend......The harde'st thing for me is tryin to settle on a set of wheels,:thinking: any idea's would be welcome.....

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
nice paint. and good job ditching the grill (and hopefully the red emblem as well)

i beg you.... please dont get halos for this car. it would look outta place on the flat black (as if it doesnt already look outta place on all accords :lawl:)

keep the wheels flat black too, or go wild and have some color in there to break things up. just not green, orange, or pink, plzz. i'm thinking a nice deep red if you wanted to add some color to the car/wheels.

truWarier02

Reaction score
yo lovin' the paint but you need some contrast. are you still considering the blue ion headlights? those would look sick with the paint of your car. don't get the halos instead!

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Yea look into the ions cus they would be absolutely crazy with that paint job. I'd go ion lens, FX projector, and flat black paint for the housing. But that's just me.

Back