Suggestions for solid 4-lug wheels?

Fedowyn

Reaction score
Hey guys, so i'm looking to get rid of my steelies and get some actual rims for my 98 lx. I'm not really willing to go through with the whole 5-lug / brake conversion though. I'm also not opposed to using wheels from other honda vehicles, provided they fit. I definitely like the more subtle and understated look.

For example, would these from a Fit work? http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/1103/img1539k.jpg

Last edited:

Jordan_H

Reaction score
No your lug pattern is 4x114.3 and the fit is 4x100. I'm pretty sure the only other Honda besides accord that is 4x114.3 is the prelude.

Varnell

Reaction score
Back when I had 4 lugs I was looking at MSR, STR, Tenzo R, and XXR wheels. Those are just a few brands. Plenty of 16-17" styles to choose from, but the 18-19" market for 4x114.3 is underwhelming. 5 lug swap is relatively cheap and can be done even more easily if your current brake setup is showing it's age.

PlowingLeaves!

Reaction score
If you find a set with a flat back rotiform can redrill 5 lug wheels to 4 but the back of the wheels where the lugs go have to be flat. They do this for $50 per wheel I believe

Back