What'd you do to your accord today?

Shadow1

Reaction score
IMAG0286_zpse855f799.jpg

3.85/gal i think. premium.
I swapped from the regular i was running to this and it INSTANTLY started to idle better, and The gas i had in the tank was a different state but the same company. I need to seafoam and clean my throttle body, pedals sticking.

nice. i've been thinking about switching to 93. used it before on my CB when i had it and it did run a little more smooth.

NASOHC

Reaction score
Removed front bumper and left it at body shop... New hood, front lip and bumper getting painted.

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
Definitely keep us updated. Im a fan of the look but then again Im not, lol. Are they actual replacements or just overlays? Im definitely not a fan of the overlays.

I am almost positive they are an overlay but there is enough padding on the back to remove the old pedal and just add these on. I just really wanted the foot rest plate more than the pedals. I probably won't have time until next week to get them on because I don't have the tools at home to do the pedals and Pops is out of town this weekend. But I will put the foot rest plate this weekend and keep everyone informed on the pedals once I get them on.
Hopefully I can get my black housed headlights together and put on this weekend as well.

Also got a good quote today to get the engine steamed and cleaned along with a carpet/seats cleaning plus a wet sand and a stage 4 buff and wax for 250.00

Akingkhan

Reaction score
Loaded my rack with a 1000 foot spool of romex wire fuckin thing was pretty heavy but it didn't stop me from throwing it up there n doin 80 on the freeway :lawl:
image_zps203bfdee.jpg

Simkid5614

Reaction score
nice. i've been thinking about switching to 93. used it before on my CB when i had it and it did run a little more smooth.

It's hard to justify this, but I like knowing my car is getting the best, I already HAVE to use Honda ATF and HONDA PS Fluid, Why not give it the best when I'm not burning oil. When i buy the VW at the end of the year, I'm gonna be buying premium anyways(turbo 2.0), So might as well get into the habit of budgeting it out.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Buying higher octane fuel doesn't necessarily mean it's better for the car. Your stock motor was engineered to run on 87, it will run on that best due to the way it's tuned for combustion from the factory.

Mikey

Reaction score
Buying higher octane fuel doesn't necessarily mean it's better for the car. Your stock motor was engineered to run on 87, it will run on that best due to the way it's tuned for combustion from the factory.
Like a broken fucking record!

IDK how many people I hear tell me they put 91oct or higher in their stock, or stock-ish, 87oct cars. Talking about "it runs better, blah blah blah". B*itch, your car was made to run optimally with 87! You're just wasting money. 91oct a couple times a year is fine but not every single tank. If you plan on buying a vehicle that runs on a higher octane and you feel you need to "budget it out", go ahead. But in the meantime you're not doing any big favors for the 87oct car.

kn0x47

Reaction score
rolled my rear fenders. taking a break before i change out my cat, change oil, and hopefully change suspensions

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score

You tend to get some funny looks when you drive without your bumper :lawl:

I also redid my fog lights, I cut my inserts out so they would fit into it and it looks much better than before.
Oh, and I have the oe lip but its off getting painted..again.. :lawl:

^Jesus this pic makes my car look like a monster truck, im at 24 all around though. Going lower soon!

buy my bumper chris. :lawl:

Back