What'd you do to your accord today?

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Like one sip out of my handle. ****ing idiot... If you've ever done it straight you know what I mean. You can fuel your car with it..

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
hahahha yeahh dude i know what you mean. that stuffs nothing to **** with straight

95% hahaha idk why I still buy it. I actually hate it.

Anyways now that I'm home the spot doesn't actually look too bad. I'll just wash it out when I actually decide to clean out my car haha Luckily I carry a lot of napkins in my glove box for situations so he could clean most of it.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
sorry for your backseat, but the topic now is underage drinking? what with one of you being 17 and the other 18

and what do you mean "buy it"? you're underage you dumb ****

:lawl:

JetLife

Reaction score
95% hahaha idk why I still buy it. I actually hate it.

Anyways now that I'm home the spot doesn't actually look too bad. I'll just wash it out when I actually decide to clean out my car haha Luckily I carry a lot of napkins in my glove box for situations so he could clean most of it.

lmao. having a drunk idiot trying to clean up a mess is like a retard trying to change out a light bulb.

Edit: i hope you weren't drinking and driving.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
sorry for your backseat, but the topic now is underage drinking? what with one of you being 17 and the other 18

and what do you mean "buy it"? you're underage you dumb ****

:lawl:

Not trying to break forum rules. But fake ID's. Online, two for $200 and they do group buys. They're super legit.

lmao. having a drunk idiot trying to clean up a mess is like a retard trying to change out a light bulb.

Edit: i hope you weren't drinking and driving.

I'm just gonna stop on this forum for tonight.

truWarier02

Reaction score
Got pulled over after leaving my night class by campus police for license plate light being out :coffee:

Had no idea actually, so I guess being pulled over was a good thing lol. Luckily I had 2 spare bulbs in my trunk so I was able to change it out afterwards. Now it's a ugly yellow color rather than white :ughrun:

Back