GoldnKnight's '04 Acura TL 6MT..... It's Time. (56k)

st3b0

Reaction score
I was wondering when you were going to post a ride thread for this beast.

The car looks great, tastefully done. A TL is too nice of a car to over mod, nice job keeping it realz. The only thing I may have kept was the non-S tails, and smoked em. Either way, love the car.

I was going to say definitely get the fogs, but you're on it. :thumbsup:

EDIT: I had no idea you could swap side markers...awesome.

^^+1
WOW! i'm super jealous... this has got to be one of the best TLs i have EVER seen. Perfectly pulled off man!

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

F2s..... so far so good. I upped the damping quite a bit, I really can't afford to have much give over bumps... I've bottomed out numerous times already. It will be interesting to see what's actually geting hit under my car. :lawl: But it doesn't seem like it's the j-pipe (or any other part of the exhaust) so I'm pretty optimistic about leaving everything as-is. :)

NASOHC

Reaction score
Thanks guys.

F2s..... so far so good. I upped the damping quite a bit, I really can't afford to have much give over bumps... I've bottomed out numerous times already. It will be interesting to see what's actually geting hit under my car. :lawl: But it doesn't seem like it's the j-pipe (or any other part of the exhaust) so I'm pretty optimistic about leaving everything as-is. :)

:drool:

Working at Acura a while back and seeing a ton of TL's - I must say, this is a sweet of a hellanice lookin' TL you got there man!

Glad to hear the coil-overs are working out nicely. Nice thing about it too is if you want/need more stiffness, go for the ERS 14/10 spring setup like I have.

Great job on the car - simple and beautiful.

JonJonello

Reaction score
Dude kevin how long have i been gone from here lol, just saw that this is your ride now, wow dude it looks amazing, more and more im craving a TL especially after seeing your man it looks so clean and fresh i love it :thumbsup:

when did you get rid of the 6thgen? and why?

nyways props man :beer:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Haha hais Henry!

Jon, damn man, haven't seen you on here in a longgg time. What have you been up to?

I've had the car for about a year now, believe it or not. I just didn't get into any mods until this spring. I held onto the Accord over the winter and finally sold it for a crackhead price in May.

I'm loving the TL though, and I knew I wasn't going to keep the Accord forever.

Definitely have a little more work to do........ hopefully I'll get it done before winter.

Back