GoldnKnight's '04 Acura TL 6MT..... It's Time. (56k)

JonJonello

Reaction score
Haha hais Henry!

Jon, damn man, haven't seen you on here in a longgg time. What have you been up to?

I've had the car for about a year now, believe it or not. I just didn't get into any mods until this spring. I held onto the Accord over the winter and finally sold it for a crackhead price in May.

I'm loving the TL though, and I knew I wasn't going to keep the Accord forever.

Definitely have a little more work to do........ hopefully I'll get it done before winter.

well dude seems like your doing well :) thats great

me? well i've been working alot, and finishing up school mostly, but from feb 09 till just this past december i was living in Ireland with some friends i have over there, it was such a blast i loved it.

but now im back and i just finished paying off my 6thgen in july and now its time for me to try and start seriously modding, i could have had her decked out already but the 9k that i saved is what i used for the whole Ireland trip.

luckily i got my old job back at Lowes and im the department manager of Paint and Home decor now...so i guess you can say im not doing to shabby lol

but dude now that i have my car payed off i want to make her my own but damn dude after seeing your car and many other TL's awww its just to hard to decide, i like not having a car payment and having the extra $$$ but at the same time i just want a new ride and im so so so close to picking up on one of these badboys.....and its all your fault lol jk

nyways im glad im back on 6ga now i've missed it on here...so much fun lol

nywasy again dude props for one hella sweet ride :thumbsup:

bet its upgraded your "umph" factor with the ladAys haha :naughty:

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Id have to say this year of acural tl's are probably the best looking car honda ever put out.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Over the NSX? :eh: Nahhhh.

But I agree that it's the best looking sedan Honda/Acura has put out. :)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I'll go further and say this is the best looking car Honda has ever produced, second only to the NSX.

Though the 600 was suuuch a sweet ride. :lawl:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Thanks man.

Might wanna take care of your sig before the skittle patrol comes after you... :hide:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
funny-pictures-oh-hai-bug.jpg

Back