Engine Theory, Build, Etc Discussion.

iHazSnail

Reaction score
so my tuner recomended i keep at no more than 6.5psi to keep it as conservative as possible to which i agreed and made 235whp.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
buy a big 16g and you will love your car

t25 is way too small especially if you have a large IC pipes

iHazSnail

Reaction score
I am waiting on stinker to figure out what issue(S) he has with his motor then buying his entire setup. Other than that, i have spoken to jg engine dynamics and if stinkers build doesn't come through, then i'll start a fresh one. For right now, its decent.
Just had 2 runs today, one with an 07 maxima SE, the other with 07 Lexus ES330. Got one car on the maxima from a dead stop and was a fender length gap behind the lexus. This is good enough right now since i am still going through the learning process while waiting for a decent amount of power.

iHazSnail

Reaction score
so was i but i livez too far so i can't :(

but i am waiting on the outcome of his motor. he already checked for studs which are fine so he ordered a new gasket set which should be in by sometimes next week.

jaz

Reaction score
looking to switch my block to a J35A4 and keep my j30a1 head (for now) what kind of modifications am i going to need to do? would i be better off just getting a new head as well? maybe a j35 block with j32 head with some new pistons? or just get a whole j35 engine i want to do a engine swap to increase torque and when im done with my 6spd swap to get boosted but i get so many mixed opinions and ideas that leaves me unsure.

Last edited:
Back