Feedback for Good/Bad Transactions

toadster417

Reaction score
Member: Crossfire

Item: Light-Up Cluster

Feedback: Great seller. Would do business with them again. Good communication.

Bought/Sold: Bought

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
Member: Notnice

Item: A pair of led bulbs

Feedback: Very prompt with shipping products out. Included tracking number as well.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Member: Keychain

Item: Innovative Mounts

Feedback: Keith was a good seller. Good communication and helped me out with the shipping issues.

Member: dreman

Item: RL Calipers/350Z rotors

Feedback: Dre was great to deal with, gave me a good deal on the parts and shipping was flawless.

Member: LeBirdNest

Item: Yakima Roof Rack Basket

Feedback: Kyle was awesome. Was willing to deliver in person to WIM, but shipped it out with late notice and even went so far as to cover the extra cost to get it to me in time.

Member: 99CFEnvy

Item: High Flow Catalytic Converter

Feedback: Chris was a good seller. Good communication and helped gave me a good deal on the overall cost. Shipped item out very quickly as well.

Member: Boy Wonder

Item: 01-02 Coupe Bumper/02 V6 Coupe Hood/Intersection Lights

Feedback: Chris is always cool to deal with. He's local and was willing to help me out as far as getting the parts when I could.

Member: kn0x47

Item: Coupe Bumper Support

Feedback: Jon was awesome with this item. Went so far as to give/ship it for free. Will be picking it up on Monday. Thanks again for that, much appreciated.

Bought/Sold: Free

Ratchet

Reaction score
Member: jephu

Item: cluster LED lights, footwell LED strip lights.

Feedback: high quality LEDs. Way better than the one i bought from LEDautomotive. The provided instructions are very helpful.

Bought/Sold: bought.

Bought/Sold: Free

Drew707

Reaction score
Member: bax

Item: muteki lug nuts

Feedback: fast transaction considering hes barely active. Item was in great condition. The box althoughwas almost broken but i dont blame bax on that shipping guys probably messed it up. Will do business agen.

Bought/sold: bought

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
Member: Jephu(Jeff)

Item: Led bulbs for clock+manual climate control

Feedback: Very prompt with shipping products out, included tracking number, good packaging to ensure goods do not get damaged, provided instructions/videos for installation, left his cell number for further assistance. For good prices and customer service, Jeff is hard to beat on this site.

Anth

Reaction score
Member: NotNice

Item: Cree LED lights, Vanity LED lights.

Feedback: Great seller ship quick to Canada, High quality LEDs and look awesome.

Bought/Sold: Bought.

LeoY

Reaction score
Member: Bax

Item: oem fog light switch and simplyclean sunglasses.

Feedback: probably the best transaction I ever had, and I bought and sold a lot of stuff online, was quick to answer, communication was amazing, with pictures of the stuff as he boxed it up and labeled it, and the shipping: I payed early Friday morning, it was in my mailbox Monday when I got home from work!

Bought/sold: bought.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Bax

Reaction score
Member: LeoY

Item: oem fog light switch and simplyclean sunglasses.

Feedback: Great guy, a pleasure to do business with. Would not hesitate to buy/sell to again.

Bought/sold: Sold

Tical176Killa

Reaction score
Bought Oem moonroof visor from
Member: Snip33r

He didnt complain about me lagging it on the payment.. Sorryi get paid every 2weekd...
He shipped it well packaged from canada to cali received it in one piece so im happy will mos def do business again..

Also found him by accident by just looking thru these fs forums.. So fellow 6gen 'ers keep on searching thru 6thgenaccord, you'll find what you'll looking for just gotta make an effort.. :omghi2u:

Last edited:
Back