Mikey's 2001 V6 Coupe

Mikey

Reaction score
Re: Mikey's 2001 Accord Coupe EX

That's one of those things Id feel better leaving to the professionals, lol. I dont think it needs bodywork attention, but I think a good detailing shop buff/wax should do the trick. I hope, lol.

J30MAN

Reaction score

IMAG1149.jpg

IMAG1148.jpg

Is the piece between the mufflers on the rear bumper removable? Or is it molded to the bumper?

Hollywood

Banned
Reaction score

Very clean!!! One thing about mods (and YOU can ask anybody on this site), once YOU start YOU CANT STOP!!! Lol

Mikey

Reaction score

Are you kidding? I *WISH* she really had that low miles. She's actually pushing right around 110k now.

the piece on the rear bumper, I believe, is removable. I was playing with that when i installed the exhaust and it looks like it's just held on by a few bolts.

In other news, I put the OEM chrome headlights back on and I fell in love with it again. I think I'll keep these on for a while. :)

J30MAN

Reaction score

the piece on the rear bumper, I believe, is removable. I was playing with that when i installed the exhaust and it looks like it's just held on by a few bolts.

Awesome, my idea was to purchase that middle piece and paint it to match my car and install it on the 98-00 sedan rear bumper. I thought it might look nice.

ilovemycoupe

Reaction score

Awesome, my idea was to purchase that middle piece and paint it to match my car and install it on the 98-00 sedan rear bumper. I thought it might look nice.

I've been sitting here for about an hour trying to find this piece you are talking about and don't see anything. Can you point this out to me better? I'm starting to feel stupid :confused:

Last edited:

Mikey

Reaction score

I've been sitting here for about an hour trying to find this piece you are talking about and don't see anything. Can you point this out to me better? I'm starting to feel stupid :confused:

See that piece on the very bottom of the bumper? It looks like it's going between the mufflers. Kinda like a little lip. That piece is removable.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score

I'd like to see an up-close of the 98-00 sedan bumper again.... not sure that lip piece would go on there well. :thinking:

Back