*Updated_1/13/11*HondaFamily's 2002 coupe EX/SE

SykVSyx

Reaction score
It's a much better look for the headlights.

You did a good job.

Not ready to do a retro, I guess?

Since you had the headlights apart, you should have given it a try.

What's next after the steering wheel?

I have the same hub adaptor.

NRG = good products.

Ch1R

Reaction score
What a change of scenery ahha Puerto Rico to Virginia haha, have fun modding its more of a challenge with accords since civic parts come bay easily accords differ, but nice with the headlights very clean. and the car is clean itself.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Car looks clean man!

+1 on painting the sideskirts.. It kinda looks like LoveLee's coupe, especially with those wheels and being white in color.

Lovin the steering wheel as well - where did you get it and how much did it run you?

HondaFamily

Reaction score
thanks guys!!...yup!!.. next step is painting the sides!!.. kind of difficult to pull off cause I leave in a second floor apartment..lol..I'll do my best!!.. and with outside temp of 30 degrees constantly It'll be a challenge..

after that, Find a Job so I can do exactly what I want!!...Which is a lot... probably selling it to get me a 4door V6...this i4 is lame!,jajaj

HondaFamily

Reaction score
Car looks clean man!

+1 on painting the sideskirts.. It kinda looks like LoveLee's coupe, especially with those wheels and being white in color.

Lovin the steering wheel as well - where did you get it and how much did it run you?

I got it from clubcivic.com

It was like $400 for the hub and the steering!.. the hub is for a 96-05 civic but I checked and It will fit my car... all I need is a quick release to put it in..

Back