What'd you do to your accord today?

Ratchet

Reaction score
Just finish replacing the glass of these foglights. I used those replacement lens from eBay.

pubu4aqy.jpg

SykVSyx

Reaction score
@Vlad, I should probably help you with getting rid of those Coupe parts you are no longer using.

@Mikey, I have a bunch of stickers as well that I was planning on putting on the rear window/front lip, but I think I am going to stick with under the hood.

@Ratchet, look in to getting some 3M clear film for the fogs to avoid future issues. I need to get some for my CF4 fogs as well.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
My driver seat has been loose for a while now, the rails don’t move, it’s when I grab the seat cushion and there is a little up and down movement. I thought I found the source but I tightened the nut and I don’t think it helped. The reclining part of the seat has some play in it too. I’m just going to have to take out the entire driver seat and try to find what needs tightened…
idea…

My seat has a tiny bit of movement in it as well. I only notice it upon quick aceleration or ifI really rock in the seat. Might give the nuts a tighten and see what that does. Could it be bent rails/frame? From getting in/out over the years...?

My seat also has little up/down movement on it. I don't think it's the nuts that are loose, it might be where the rails are attached to the seat.

i thought i'm the only one here with the same issue on the driver seat. Looking forward on how you gonna fix it since i can get my hands on them ATM.
When you tighten up those bolts for your seats, it is good idea that you move / slide your seats while tightening them. This way, the weight of your seats spread evenly, and you will be able to eliminate your gaps more effectively. It's kind of the same idea, when you tighten your lug nuts on your wheels diagonally.

Now, you might need some different kind of tools, b/c tightening those rear bolts w/ your seat being all the way back (and vise versa) would be hard to reach the bolt w/ a regular tool.

Mikey

Reaction score
I've always had wood grain, Mikey ... Lol

Finally installed the appropriate double din fascia. Now there's no gap all around the head unit :)
You're right. That's what I get for skimming, lol. Still looks good though. I love how the only thing turned around for you guys is the shifter. Everything else is the exact same as the USDM models.

do you know if they sell replacement lenses for the oem fogs? one of mine has a hole :(
@Vlad, I should probably help you with getting rid of those Coupe parts you are no longer using.

@Mikey, I have a bunch of stickers as well that I was planning on putting on the rear window/front lip, but I think I am going to stick with under the hood.

@Ratchet, look in to getting some 3M clear film for the fogs to avoid future issues. I need to get some for my CF4 fogs as well.
I know HandA has replacement lights but IDK if you can buy them individually.

Derek, none of my decals will be goofy catch phrases, memes or things of that nature. 6GA is the forum, NoBigDeal is Ryan Daly's thing and EnviousFilms is my buddy's film/photography company. KeepinItClean is another friend and if/when I get them made, Yet2BeScene is my little thing. OEM+ might be the only other decal I allow.

Hello People

Reaction score
Finally ordered some LED light strips to do some light modding (double meaning!), I'll update my "Member's Ride" thread once I get them and install them.

kn0x47

Reaction score
3/4th of the way done with my 5 lug swap. after everything going wrong today I got a new wheel bearing and hub put in, slotted rotor, new caliper and SS line installed. Gotta bike ride to work tomorrow sense i don't have the other side done
:kenny:

Back