can't EDIT thread..?

Ryan

Reaction score
I can't Edit my thread anymore? There used to be a edit button at the bottom and it's not there for me anymore wtf? help!

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Blacklisted :fail:

I would PM a moderator to address your concerns appropriately. Posting here is only going to get you flamed, unfortunately that's the reality.

Ryan

Reaction score
Uummmm your scammer status could have something to do with it possibly....
i thought it did..

-__-

Blacklisted :fail:

I would PM a moderator to address your concerns appropriately. Posting here is only going to get you flamed, unfortunately that's the reality.

i have multiple times. no responses. This forum is so helpful. Who is a moderator that is on here the most often? I could care less about being "flamed" lol. It is what it is, the past is the past. It's been a LONG time since the whole group buy fell through and got me that scammer tag. Just looking to get it resolved but no one wants to help.

You should be happy you're aloud on the forum at all

it was an honest mistake. It was my first group buy and I did't organize it properly. It's been resolved and over with. The only reason I like the forum is so i can update my ride thread and keep notes on the car there. I'm never on here anyway anymore because I can't edit it. Just looking for some answers.

Back