Wheel locked up!!!

hmongcocaine

Reaction score
Sorry can't go into deep detail car is still on the side of the freeway as of now. I had wheel hub bearing noise for a while and my brakes started to act funny 3 days ago.. Today I was driving doing 70mph and my steering wheel suddenly was shaking like hell, then about 5 seconds later my front passenger wheel smoked up and locked. That is all the info I have as of now.

Thanks for anyone's input.
98d69363cb5f4407c0ebfb8a37b4d56f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xci.ed6

Reaction score
while HOT, jack it up and try to turn it.

THEN WAIT FOR IT TO COOL!!!

k, jack, try to turn wheel.

What makes noise?

prly can turn it, not a mechanically locked wheel, prly. I got 90% on a brake problem.

FNCONE

Reaction score
My wheel locked once, I ignored the brake warning. I paid for ignoring it, my piston went thru the pad and got seized with the rotor. I'll try find the pic. Check to see if your pads fell off (lol I know it sounds stupid) but mine fell off and the piston went to the rotor and locked the wheel.

hmongcocaine

Reaction score
Hub took a **** and melted everything. Thanks everyone!

DizzyP

Reaction score
Sorry I couldn't "Help Quick" ya, I just saw the thread today.

Those rims are TIGHT though! (Are we still saying that?) Dude, you should "Sunset" (already got em named for ya) all your rims and be flossing at the next car show! Forget about get your car "Murder Out"'d, that is played out, like Kid n Play Kick Step. Just get yo rim "Sunset"'d.

Since someone brought up sunsets (not gonna name names), check out the double rainbow I caught this afternoon. I was planning to keep it until tomorrow but it got away. But do have the pics to prove it.

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30412

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

Negiking

Reaction score
Did you have to keep refilling the break fluid? Because mine is doin that right now trying to find the leak somewhete

Back