BEE-R rev limiter install

Mycousinaccord

Reaction score
BEE-R rev limiter install.

im so confused as to how to hook this thing up. the instructions are in japanese so it doesn't really help. anybody can tell me how to hook this thing up?

Mycousinaccord

Reaction score
im so confused as to how to hook this thing up. the instructions are in japanese so it doesn't really help. anybody can tell me how to hook this thing up?

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Red wire: 12V+
Black wire: Ground
Yellow wire: RPM Signal
Green wire: Ignition signal

Now find an ECU pin diagram and you can do it. If you still don't know what to do then you probably shouldn't be trying to do this.

Try not to make two threads again.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
We don't usually hook up rev limiters.. The engine management usually handles all of that, no need for an individual unit just to control that function. Some MSD ignition systems also can control this. I have never used or heard of Bee-R being widely used, must be an authentic JDM brand which we don't get here. I see you are from Qatar, the JDM stuff is more prevalent there probably, we don't see much of that stuff here. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
ok will do and the white wire? clutch signal wheres that?

Where do you see that it's for a clutch signal? I see that it's for a handbrake signal to active Rev2.

I'm finding all this stuff on the Internet by searching on google. If I can do it I'm sure you can :poke:

Mycousinaccord

Reaction score
nah dude im from florida i just live in qatar. and the Bee-r is known widely they just don't sell it all over u gotta order it and list price is 450 so yeah. i just had money to blow on it. the sell it on ebay for 318. i got it 235 shipped from a seller i buy a lot from great deal. its whats responsible for those flame shooting 2 stepping cars u see on youtube.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
So why would you do the clutch? My thought was if you're racing, you pull the handbrake, rev up to the limit you have set, and then drop the brake and the clutch at the same time.... But whatever

Anyways why do you have this?

Mycousinaccord

Reaction score
So why would you do the clutch? My thought was if you're racing, you pull the handbrake, rev up to the limit you have set, and then drop the brake and the clutch at the same time.... But whatever

Anyways why do you have this?

clutch signal so when i power shift the clutch signal drops back down to the set rev while im on the throttle. never need to take my foot off the gas. and i have it for that purpose to do what its suppossed to. im not buying msd bull **** nor am i converting to obd1 right now. im building up the f23 and thats what i want in my setup simple as that.

Back