cost of traffic complaint ticket !!

jccg5

Reaction score
i got a ticket for doing 90 and in 55 and the cop pull me over and i fake the story and i said is funeral of grampa and he sasid he let me go and he also state that he only put me 65 in 55 R&P 65 ( the speed i was going ) is was like 14 of april and my courte date is may 24 so i got plenty of time to come up with the money and just about 10 min ago ...i call the court and asking for the price how much and they told me is $55 dollar ???? can you beleieve that ????? is only 55 buck.....and the cop said he let me go so maybe just a fix it ticket >????!!

Jefften10

Reaction score
...be careful lying to cops. However good job lowering tickets. Try to be creative nect time. I hear that cops like to hear creative stories instead of the same thing everytime.

dynasty

Reaction score
i think the cop let you go as in, not writing the report into your insurance. which your insurance rates could go up. but yes, you have to pay for the ticket. tickets that are 10 and below doesn't go into the insurance. i'm not sure if that affect every state but that's how it is in Oklahoma.

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
I know my tickets when I used to get them were around 130-170 and thats for only going 10-20 mph over so you are lucky!!!!!

dynasty

Reaction score
mine was $180 for going over 18+ mph by a Highway Patrol. not a local police officer. -_-

jccg5

Reaction score
jdm_dynasty said:
i think the cop let you go as in, not writing the report into your insurance. which your insurance rates could go up. but yes, you have to pay for the ticket. tickets that are 10 and below doesn't go into the insurance. i'm not sure if that affect every state but that's how it is in Oklahoma.

i dont knolw but damn i was like...****.......another and i thougth it would be like.....couple 2 or 300 but when i call them they said exactly lke this " sir if your complaint ticket is paid and taking care of before the 24th of may then is will be 55 dollar sir" after that i was !!!!!!! 55 and she said yes sir and i said 55 like as 55 buck and she said yes sir is 55 !!!!

Back