is this strut bar any good

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to go with no, from the looks of that auction that looks pretty cheap.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Oh yeah, its super JDM style yo! Hopefully you're i4 since it says it won't fit V6!

But seriously a strut bar is a strut bar. Variations like thickness and construction, IE: solid one piece, 3 piece, mounting point, IE: 2 point or 4 point.

Can't speak for its quality personally... But $30 tells me all I need to know.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I mean if he wants something shiny under the hood it'll do that okay, but I wouldn't expect anything else from it.

f23accord2000

Reaction score
i dont want nothing much i was lookin at nrg strut bars but they are all back ordered everywhere because they get them all from nrg and nrg doesnt have anymore till another 2 months they said .so trying to find a a thick solid bar for around 70 bucks or less .but the discontinued a lot of strut bars for our cars.i know its not jdm or any of that shiz but its a full solid strut bar is what im going for

f23accord2000

Reaction score
i was looking at it but it doesnt seem thick enough like it wont do as much i readup and down reviews on it 4 people said they didnt feel a single thing and 5 of them said it was ok just looksbetter under the hood so its a juggle

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
no, that bar is crap.

i was looking at it but it doesnt seem thick enough like it wont do as much i readup and down reviews on it 4 people said they didnt feel a single thing and 5 of them said it was ok just looksbetter under the hood so its a juggle

you're not going to feel much of anything from any strut bar. a one piece bar has a lot more use potential than one with separate base plates any day of the week though. the oem tl bar is so cheap, you'd have to be dumb to not buy it if you're looking for a strut bar. strut bars help, but not as much as people usually make them out to. you're not going to be taking corners like an f1 car because your front strut towers are connected.

Back