newbie from PHILLLY!!!

redhondapwns

Reaction score
Hey guyz im new here to the whole HONDA seen I always wanted to have a honda and finnally have one now! :D I just recently traded my pickup truck that I had for my 98 accord coupe, it's an awesome ride and I absouletly love it. It has about 183k on it with the ORIGINAL motor AND TRANNY! when I bought it about 5months ago it had about 179k on it. The ride is pretty much stock for RITE now : / It's a V6! and I get decent gas mileage last tank I had I didn't hit reserve yet and had about 255 miles on the tank and that's highway and city driving. The only thing I have on it that's different is the pepboys fart can that came with the car and actually sounds OK but I would like something that sounds alot V6. I have Acura RSX rims on the car rite now with the michlene tires on them.

Now about me. I am 20yrs old going to college and I like cars and motorcycles.. I have both :p So when and if I do get parts which I rly want to im gonna be posting pics forever one to see :D hehehe that's about it... I hope to learn ALOT being on this forum and I hope to see some of you at a meet some day :D

and some pics of the ride...

DSCN0026.jpg

DSCN0033.jpg

DSCN0027.jpg

DSCN0028.jpg

DSCN0029.jpg

DSCN0034.jpg

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
welcome dude! im about an hour north of philly in jersey. the car looks nice, just needs a drop, haha....but idk about a drop+philly roads.....ive been down there a few times, and its not that enjoyable, hahahaha. i can do it now and then, not every day tho, haha. also, 183k miles on original tranny? :skurred: you seem to be one of the lucky few. just be sure you baby it....those trannys are known to be crap, 99% of them, haha

redhondapwns

Reaction score
welcome dude! im about an hour north of philly in jersey. the car looks nice, just needs a drop, haha....but idk about a drop+philly roads.....ive been down there a few times, and its not that enjoyable, hahahaha. i can do it now and then, not every day tho, haha. also, 183k miles on original tranny? :skurred: you seem to be one of the lucky few. just be sure you baby it....those trannys are known to be crap, 99% of them, haha

yeah I know about the tranny problem but it's ok im planning on doing a 6spd swap before next summer :D And yeah these philly roads are a killer idk even know if I would want to do a lip kit even tho they are hard to find. yeah all the stickers are there on the motor and looks all orignal only thing I found that didn't have stickers was the hood : / and the bumper looks like it was painted before also. but it's being babied anyway that's why im getting good gas mileage lol

redhondapwns

Reaction score
yeah I saw the prices on his swap lol but I can do it alot cheaper by getting most of the parts form the junk yard and by rebuilding the BIG components it's just what clutch too go with? lol but I need a few more hundred to do it : /

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
he got most of his parts for MAD cheap tho. i think he listed pricing for the parts new from acura/honda or whatever. i know he got the tranny and a box of parts for a great deal, haha.

Back