6GA runs over patrons at zombie walk during comic-con

305S0L

Reaction score
:facepalm:

I really hope no-one was seriously hurt and that the driver was caught

Brad2274

Reaction score
one broken arm and driver had wife and 2 kids in car, all of them deaf, no arrests made. apparently the children were scared after a few minutes and the driver found this justifiable to get them out of there? this is a repeat of that motorcycle run over in new york by the range rover, cops seem to be taking families side...but this isnt a crowd of bikers like before, zombie walk is mostly youngins an children with some adults... i dont care if they're deaf, that just means they couldnt hear the screams of the crowd the mowed over, just make your kids to close there eyes jeez

Jordan_H

Reaction score
I guess it's one of those things where you'd have to put yourself in that situation. There were wrong doings on both sides but this whole thing was completely avoidable,

Metalp3n

Reaction score
one broken arm and driver had wife and 2 kids in car, all of them deaf, no arrests made. apparently the children were scared after a few minutes and the driver found this justifiable to get them out of there? this is a repeat of that motorcycle run over in new york by the range rover, cops seem to be taking families side...but this isnt a crowd of bikers like before, zombie walk is mostly youngins an children with some adults... i dont care if they're deaf, that just means they couldnt hear the screams of the crowd the mowed over, just make your kids to close there eyes jeez

There's more to the story actually.
http://www.deadline.com/2014/07/comic-con-hit-and-run-zombie-march/

“The crowd started punching the windows, they even jumped on the hood of the car. They smashed the windshield.” Police say the father drove forward again trying to get away from the angry crowd, and that’s when he struck the woman with the side of his car.

Truth be told the first person to so much as touch the window my son/daughter happens to be behind I'm mashing my pedal and getting out of there.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
Love the wannabe superheroes running after the car on foot :rolleyes:

You can't outrun VTEC, it's impossible. Actually pretty surprised they didn't part the sea to let them through. Even people in rush hour traffic are somehow nicer than that in their own cars to usually let someone through instead of being dicks completely about it.

and the dude sitting on the hood of their car? Class clown moment generated by an idiot thinking he's a comedian. I hope he was one of the people hurt.

It's like a high school classmate of mine who surfed on the roof of a car, then fell off and was in a coma for like a year straight. Tears should be shed? For an idiot?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Damn, that's messed up! Proly that guy who sat on the hood triggered the event.

But he didn't have to drive through other innocent crowd tho..

Back