6th Gen Power Folding Heated Mirrors.

FNCONE

Reaction score
Was this ever wired u? Everyone knows I love wiring :Jedi: lol. I would totally do this but since i'm moving back to florida its completely unnecessary.

Yes it was done a while ago, my dad has been sick so I haven't played with the car or posted much here. If you love wiring this is an easy task. I have now Power folding Heated Mirrors with Memory . (The memory part is something you'll like if you like wiring) Pain in the *** you need the fuse boxes from the TL and repin a ton of wires lol. (Remember I Have a J32a2 from the TL with ECU also) I like complicating myself I guess.
Anything you want to know about it?

capsidx

Reaction score
I think the memory feature probably answers my question but do they auto fold with the ignition off?

FNCONE

Reaction score
I think the memory feature probably answers my question but do they auto fold with the ignition off?

No they Dont. I have the 2003 Acura TL Memory system. It doesnt have that feature like the BMWs that close automatically. The Memory Feature Moves them to where I usually have them to drive.( The Glass) I did buy a small timer relay that I wanted to add to fold the mirrors when I shut the car off. I also thought of aftermarket alarms with a positive trigger wire to make them fold when alarmed. ( Ive never wired an alarm but from what I've read some alarms have that option)

capsidx

Reaction score
Maybe I could try to retro fit a pair of auto folding mirrors that dont look too goofy. I'll also have to find a wiring schematic for it. Thanks for the idea lol :superhack:

Back