• Black

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Leave them how they are

Votes: 26 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

00accord91

Reaction score
if you're gunna paint them id say go black. for that style rim everyone does bronze or gold...eff it get crazy paint em red lol

Millz

Reaction score
if theres nothing wrong with the wheels aesthetically, keep them as is

if they need to be refinished badly, do them gold

perfectly fine the way they are now IMO

NanosAccord

Reaction score
they are in ok condition i think im just gonna buy some gold 18 like the setup that keychain has but different wheels and size

Deshon2688

Reaction score
keychain's are 17x9, sportmax 962's, and if I remember correctly also come in 18s

Artistotle

Reaction score
haha kevin you must be happy that somebody took your suggestion for painting their wheels such a crazy color. it does look much better in jlines version, but i have yet to see a top teir company offer it. maybe when they do it will take off.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
haha kevin you must be happy that somebody took your suggestion for painting their wheels such a crazy color. it does look much better in jlines version, but i have yet to see a top teir company offer it. maybe when they do it will take off.
Initially I just said it jokingly and just never checked the thread again. A week or two after he had done it Keychain mentioned to me that the guy actually painted his wheels pink so I had to see it for myself, and low and behold they were pink! It was pretty cool haha.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
I thought it looked cool. It's different which is something I admire. I don't like people doing cookie cutter crap all the time, it gets old.

Back