eBay Exhaust OEM looking tip?

truWarier02

Reaction score
I have the same one. Bought it a couple years back. But it costed me only around $20 at the time, I think.

iZiminator

Reaction score
I have the same one. Bought it a couple years back. But it costed me only around $20 at the time, I think.

If you still got it on, could you show me a pic of how it looks? If not, fit's well and doesn't stick out ?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
HandA sells the OEM tip for $4 more, I bought mine from them. http://handa-accessories.com/accext00.html

They look like this. They were made for the car, so they don't stick out.

picture.php

picture.php

Bax

Reaction score
Have you considered taking the time to polish your muffler before you put the tip on? Make it look better, imo. A tip doesn't look that good if it has a background of 10+ year old rust. lol

iZiminator

Reaction score
Have you considered taking the time to polish your muffler before you put the tip on? Make it look better, imo. A tip doesn't look that good if it has a background of 10+ year old rust. lol

Get ready to laugh, when I got the car from my mom's friend, she had it repainted. They repainted over the muffler. I just sanded down the tip and now i need to do the rest. xD. It's a work in progress. :lawl:

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
y not get a bigger tip? i bought the one in advance auto med size... and everyone thought i had the tl-s mufflers on!!! :lolhitting:

cost me $15/tip... btw, that was on my 6thgen...

its def sexy!!

Bax

Reaction score
Please don't tell me they painted your muffler red. :ugh: lol

Back