Anyone works for Honda/Acura dealer that can pull a radio code for me?

jhl86

Reaction score
Changed my battery a week ago, now the radio is locked. can't find code any where. Any one works for honda or acura that can help me out? s/n U2105 L5285:jealousbow::jealousbow:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
just go to a local one.. they should pull it for free... or look at the owner's manual.. it's in there

juicebox00

Reaction score
there are websites that do it. if it tries to charge you go to a different site because it is supposed to be free. you just need to put in your vin # i think

turbo_911

Reaction score
Just call different honda dealers and ask them to pull one for you. They might start saying you will need to pay, or will need vin number, or your drivers license, or insurance, just hang up and call a different one. I remember I called one in WA state and just gave them my serial number and they gave me the code. Good luck.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
there are websites that do it. if it tries to charge you go to a different site because it is supposed to be free. you just need to put in your vin # i think

Really? What sites?

I asked a dealer here once to do it, and they said it would cost. :ugh:

jhl86

Reaction score
I tried the website, but I am not the original owner. so my info doesn't match what they have on file.

I have also tried my local honda dealer, they wants 100 bux for it.

Back