Any Bikers??

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
i can't even remember the last time I rode outside...But i have been on my trainer at least 3-4 times a week. Of course it goes from freezing cold at about 12 degrees to 50's and pouring down rain...sigh..

Pic of my newish tires

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
I have loved these so far. I never thought I would be able to tell a difference but the ride was so much smoother and faster than my old tires. But my old ones were pretty bad, and flat on the top. I had another set picked out, but they were a tad out of my price range even with a discount.

I got an insane blister putting these Michelins on though...folded tires are such a pain sometimes

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
i was actually going to buy some tires similar to those...but i was told it wouldn't worth the effort to put on haha plus they were like 70 a tire before discount which is insane

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
they were 50 per tire, but you can throw anything at them, which for me was ideal given what i was riding on, i'm actually thinking about switching them over to my road bike for the long hauls.... but i'm not sure yet if i want to do that

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Well I got a new front fork yesterday. Granted my older one was lighter since it was OCLV carbon, but it had some damage on it and doesn't look as cool. Shop I used to work at had a spare fork sitting around from a Trek 2.3, and they were slow last night so we decided to swap them out. Doesn't match my color, but it still looks cool, and it is brand new and free.

Can't wait to actually ride it now. Maybe the shop will get more warranty items haha

Back