FS: performance goodies

jdmcg3

Reaction score
this is all copied and pasted from my thread over on preludeonline.com..

since all you guys are 6th gen accord owners i will do cheaper prices then listed. just text me for the fastest respond.

First and foremost sorry for not being able to post pics with this thread due to I am posting from my phone since my laptop crashed.

But I'm selling a bunch of goodies I've been sitting on. Just decided to get out the Honda game and wanna get an E36 M3. All parts are BRAND NEW IN BOX u less otherwise stated. Price includes shipping for ill be shipping via flat rate shipping from USPS. Best and fastest way to get ahold of me is text. 919-740-zero six five nine.

-H22 Supertech Valve Train kit. Includes dual springs, retainers, guides and seals. $500 shipped obo

-H22 Skunk2 High-Comp +1.0mm valves $180 shipped obo

-F22/F23 Skunk2 Adjustable Cam Gear; used but perfect condition $80 shipped

-F/H series Fidanza 8lb Flywheel. $200 shipped

-F22/F23 KMS valve train kit. Includes springs, retainers, guides, seals $300 shipped

-BB6 base model 5spd cluster that reads 153783k. Works perfect $175 shipped

-F23 97mm stroke crankshaft $make offer in perfect ready to use condition

-h22a4 complete and uncut wiring harness 5spd. $100 shipped

-F23 complete and uncut wiring harness 5spd $70

-h22a4 ACL race bearings $125 shipped

I also have ALL the stock components to a h22a4. Text me if you're looking for something. Will be posting more parts later tomorrow evening so please be sure to check back. Thanks for looking.

jdmcg3

Reaction score
Yeah I got GF and pretty much you guys know how that goes. So I haven't really been into the car scene as much as I would like to. But I do plan on trying to get back on here more and checking up on a few you guys accords that I've been following. Hope everyone is doing well!

Bump

Back