*Tri-State 6GA Meet!!!!!

Rheinrich23

Reaction score
wordddd bro and i might bring my son though too

Are you def goin bro? if i come id be bringing my daughter and my girl so maybe they can keep themselves intertained..how old?

and im really thinkin bout this meet..2 show to go to two weeks in a row..tst n 6ga..hope the prego wife..makes it..
but anyway if i come ill be briing tater salad bowls n forks for it..and possibly some meats if no one else helpin with that..
how many guys we got actually going for sure??kinda far drive unless we plan some kind of photo shot some places to make the dat totally worth it..i dont got a good cam n car aint a dime bgut would like to see some photoshopped pic of m y car slammed with everyones at meet

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score
Im going for sure. Just hope it does rain or something unforeseen happens lol

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2

hguzman90

Reaction score
i will be there before 10. i want to clean the car before anything since there will be a couple of camera guys coming

*update i will be bringin some hamburger meat and buns
cooler with ice and sodas.

if no one is for sure they will bring charcoal ill provide with some as well..

my mother has a whole food distribution business so i think i can grab some of her stufff :lawl:

just want to make sure nothing is left out and there is enough for everyone coming.

JDMpower25

Reaction score
im excited. may 20th my vacation starts. so thats gonna be a good start :)
just put my H22 back together. trying to get it back in my car before the meet. :)

Ratchet

Reaction score
I'm gonna miss this tri-state meet this year. I'm heading to jersey to do a MTB race.
Have fun guys and safe Driving to all.

Back