*Tri-State 6GA Meet!!!!!

JDMpower25

Reaction score
very upset that i cant show guys.
so i put the engine in and everything.
n it sounds like the block that i just bought has a mean azz rod knock. :(
i guess i got scammed. bought off a guy on craigslist. anyway hope u guys have fun.
im gonna try to figure out if i can keep this block or its trash for sure.

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score
^^ bollocks. Show up with some one thats going who lives near u. Lol see u guys at 9am at the park.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2

Narftastic

Reaction score
Great turn out.. 12 6thgens 3 TLs 1tsx 1 5thgen 1integra 1civic 1infiniti

Alot of food!!!

Anyone else is more then welcome to come!!!

dadams

Reaction score
Damn if I had known this was happening I would have told yall to come to Ross Dock Picnic Area... it was a pretty big meet, 5thgen-8.5. there was the my8thgen crew, honda society, tri-state accords... we took up a good portion of the parking.

Narftastic

Reaction score
twelve 6g's, god damn. good turn out, wish i couldve made it...damn blown suspension haha.​

haha it was actually like 14 cuz bill showed up in his sex machine a lil later lol

Damn if I had known this was happening I would have told yall to come to Ross Dock Picnic Area... it was a pretty big meet, 5thgen-8.5. there was the my8thgen crew, honda society, tri-state accords... we took up a good portion of the parking.

we knew about it but this meet was already planned for the 20th so we didnt feel like coming there since who ever was in charge decided to reschedule it to the same day as ours.....

Back