Militia Accord

JHewitt

Reaction score
Hey all you 6th Gen fans. The names Jason and this.... Is my first Honda, after religiously despising and poking fun at them for years, i recently had the great couldn't pass deal on a 99 LX coupe. And shortly after receiving it, crashing it.... And stumbled upon this great forum. Im not to sure what the final plan is gonna be but its needs to be right looking again and have a great stance from every angle. Aside from all that, if theres any Toyota fans or questions, hit me up. Im Yota cert and work at a dealer here in the Triad, NC area and I'm a state inspector..... If you need the hook up on someone who won't nit pick your ride...

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk 2

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Welcome Jason!

I'm a fellow Toyota fan myself. Grew up in them and Lexus' only.

So this is our first Honda too but so far love it.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

Enjoy.

Hope there were no serious injuries in the crash.

What all was damaged?

Last edited:

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
Welocome to the site! Sorry to hear about the crash....how long did you have it before and over all?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
We're just the opposite, I'm not a big Toyota fan lol. Welcome to the site, sounds like you have your work cut out for you fixing this car up.

JHewitt

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! No one was injured at all in the crash and it was all cosmetic, thank goodness. The front bumper, hood and bumper bracket that ties in the fenders,rad,ect and the front impact bar were a complete loss. But I SOOO lucked out and a fellow tech just so happened to have a 6GA Coupe, same color and all and had a BRAND NEW, PAINT MATCHING front bumper at his house. All mine now with the Honda stickers and bubble wrap still on it for the low price of.......$40 yes forty and a O2 Sensor tread chaser! :rock:

JHewitt

Reaction score
Welcome to the site!

Are you involved in a local militia?

No sir, here at the Yota shop, the tech teams are divided into 3 teams, all teams having equal amount of lube techs, C Techs, B Techs, A Techs and Master Techs. Another member of my team and I dubbed our team "Da' Militia". Just for shiggles and a good laugh and to keep good morale going in the shop. That same friend just so happens to be a Honda Cert. Tech and when I got my 6GA, he said its going to be built the Militia way...... Or was, until a light pole put a damper on the whole process.

Back