Accord Has Been Stolen!

akoutmos

Reaction score
Hey guys. Figured I would post this here in case miracles actually happen.

My Accord was stolen. I live in the California Bay Area (around Santa Clara, San Jose and San Francisco). PM if you see an accord that looks like what's in my signature or parts that may lead to it.

Relavent parts include: Euro R H22A, Hondata S300, Enkei RPF1s w/ kumho ecsta xs tires, carbon hood+fender+wing

Thanks guys

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
Modded accords are rare in san francisco. If I go out to san jose area I will keep an eye out and call police if I spot it. Sucks it happened.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
You've got to be kidding, Alex..

Wish I could help you out in any possible way tho, my friend.. My prayer goes out to your car for any positive outcome in return to your hands.

Feel free to PM / email me if there's anything I can help you.

Didn't know you moved out to the bay area btw.

akoutmos

Reaction score
Thanks for the support guys.

Hopefully it shows up in decent shape. Given the parts on it though...i feel like when it is found it'll be a shell :sad:

604ACCORD

Reaction score
**** man that sucks I feel for you I wish I could help but I love in Canada. hopefully you get her back in decent shape.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
I just saw this! Sorry to hear Alex that's horrible.. I wish I could help somehow, yet on I am on the east coast.:shrug:

Let me know if you need anything bro.

trillobite

Reaction score
I just saw this thread. I will be looking around at "parting out" ads for 6th gen accords in craigslist, so if I see anything similar to your car, I will let you know asap. So far, I haven't seen anything in the inland empire here in CA. I think most likely the criminal will be trying to part-out your car to buy drugs... Wish you luck.

akoutmos

Reaction score
So...after a year of being gone my Accord has finally turned up. Mostly all together, some minor things here and there missing, but more or less all together.

Now the f*cked up part of this is, my insurance company won't sell it back to me. They already paid out the stolen car last year so they now have the title, but they said they only deal with this 1 auction company for getting rid of cars. So they have no problem selling it to them, but they won't sell it to me.

I called up the auction company, and they said that they don't sell cars, they only auction them, so there is no way for me to get my vehicle back from them without bidding for it. In addition, the auctions aren't open to the public, so I'd have to go through a broker.

Does anyone have any advice on how to proceed? I really want to keep my accord :(. I currently have the car in my possession, but I have to turn it into the auction company. Any help would be much appreciated.

Back